We are so excited to kick off a brand new year of the Get Inspired! Project, and we are looking forward to interviewing everyone!
This year the Get Inspired Project! will be spotlighting your interview in audio and text format (as before) with the difference being that instead of showcasing 7 days of interviews, we will showcase 5 days and rotate the interviews on the weekend.
The interviews are conducted by Toni Reece and will be 15 minutes in length revolving around these four questions (with clarifying questions in between – depending on your answers!):
- What does inspiration mean to you?
- How do you put that into practice?
- What is your greatest life lesson?
- What do you want your legacy to be?
We are also adding a new component to the project – after we record your 15 minute interview, we would love to record your answers to two additional questions:
- How would you define success?
- What are the secrets to your success?
Your recorded answers to the success questions may be selected for multiple showcase opportunities that we are launching in the New Year!
We interviewed 365 people last year and the logistics were sometimes a bit daunting, so this year we are going to use Tungle (an online calendar) to do the scheduling.
- Please go to http://tungle.me/tonireece and click on the green Schedule a meeting button at the top of the page. Although the interviews are 15 minutes, we want 30 minutes with you so we can get to know you a bit before each interview. Please be patient as we work out the scheduling bugs! We are committed to a kick off date of 1/1/11.
- In the location box of the meeting request – please provide your phone number. Toni will be calling you for the interview – that way there is no cost to you for long distance. In the message box, please state your permission to record your answers to the success questions.
- By email or at the time of our interview, please provide any referrals of others you may know (all around the world) that may want to take part in this global inspiration project.
If you have problems with the scheduling process, please contact us.
We are committed to creating an inspiration movement, a legacy of inspiration, and we are thrilled that you are taking this journey with us!